SleepBot is a unique free Android App that makes it possible to see when you just can’t. Many of us have wondered what happens when we are sleeping, and now you can using the very unique SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm Android app. The free app can be downloaded right to your Android smartphone or tablet, and makes it possible to record and track your movements and noises while you’re sleeping.
SleepBot for Android uses the integrated smartphone or tablet accelerometer and microphone and sends of a notification alarm to wake you during your lightest time of sleep. The timely alarm makes for a much better sleep cycle which ultimately makes for much better mornings.
SleepBot –Sleep Cycle Alarm is the only free Android sleep app that gives you all the following features and the ability to chart, graph, compare, and even trend a wide array of sleep patterns.
SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm Android App Features
The following are the top SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm Android Features:
- Customizable set up that easily tracks, records, alarms, and notifies you of your sleep patterns, noises, and movements
- Creative options that allow you to set an alarm reminder or sleep reminder
- Review, chart, and graph your sleep patterns for easy access
- Compare your own sleep patterns and movements to get direct cause and effect analysis on the effects of sleep
- Trending statistics to see, display, and compare patterns over a period of days, months, and even years
- Free automatic backup by simply creating an account at sleepbot.com
- Customize the sleep alarms for one or more than one person
- Get tips to help you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up in an awake and refreshed mood
Free SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm Android App Download
Feel free to download the free SleepBot – Sleep Cycle Alarm Android App through the Google Play Store link below.