Today marks the long-awaited annual CES event that all tech enthusiasts have been talking about. We have been expecting to hear many things, but none bigger than the official announcement on the LG G Flex 2. Based on what we’ve been hearing over the past few months, we all knew big changes were in store, but I don’t think that anyone knew just how big.
We have been reporting that one of the changes that would be in the upcoming LG G Flex 2 specs was a slightly smaller screen. For months, we have been hearing many rumors on a 5.7 – 5.8” G Flex 2 screen, but today all those rumors are behind us.
For all the confirmations out of CES on the LG G Flex 2 specs, you will find them all listed below:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core 64-bit processor at 2.0 ghz
- 5 P-OLED 2K screen display 1080 x 1920 and 403ppi
- 16 and 32 GB internal memory and expandable memory option with optional micro SD card
- 3000 mAh battery with turbo charging feature
- Platinum Silver and Flamenco Red launch colors
- 13 MP primary camera
- 1 MP secondary camera
- Optical image stabilization + feature with auto laser focus
- Slight curved design and improved self-healing feature
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2 or 3 GB RAM
- Android 5.0.0 and upgradeable to Android 5.0.2 in February
Consumers in Korea will be the first to feature the LG G Flex 2 release which has been announced for the end of January. We are expecting to see a high end price, especially with the high end LG G Flex 2 specs. With the first smartphone to feature an octa-core processor, we are expecting to see huge things on the overall concept of the G Flex 2.