If you are looking for a 100% free Android fitness app, then this Android app review is for you. Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal is the perfect fitness app that has some amazing features, and can be downloaded and installed for free. This creative app assists you in many ways of losing weight using the most proven method. By simply monitoring, recommending, and giving you the ability to make sure you burn more calories than you take in.
Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal Android app has a huge library of healthy foods that will help you in shedding the weigh for good. With the ability to have a resource like this while on the go, the days of being unable to log, track, and record calorie intake and loss are all but-over.
Take advantage of the largest food database in the large Android suppository as there are over 3 million different types of foods and recipes. The free Calorie Counter Android app has been featured in many of the top magazines and new editorials such as the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNET, and many more.
Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal Android App Features
Take a look at the all the Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal Android App features below:
- Integrated bar code scanner that allows you to scan the barcode of food and automatically find it in the huge food database.
- Frequently scanned foods saved for ease of access
- Recipe Calculator tool that calculates calories based on the recipe and food contents
- Customization features
- Share and connect with friends to help receive and get motivation from others
- Integrated features with over 350 exercises
- Track and save cardio and fitness tracking including reps, free weights, sets, weight, and more
- Create your own custom workouts and store for latter access
- Personal customization based on gender, age, weight, height, and more.
- Create weight based goals and track your progress in reaching your preset goals
- Charts and graphs of your progress in reaching your goals
Free Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal Android App Download
Through the exclusive link below you can get the free Calorie Counter MyFitnessPal Android App.